Officially classified by authorities as an “Essential Business”, Pacific Nurseries is open and providing plants and services to Bay Area Landscape Professionals.
Lifted restrictions end temporary pause in operations
Six Bay Area counties have officially extended their COVID-19 shelter-in-place order through May 31, 2020. The new directive also lifts restrictions on essentials businesses that were operating with limited resources under the previous order.
Government agencies are now allowing nurseries and landscaping organizations to reopen and conduct business beginning on May 4, 2020.
New procedures for the New Normal
As our community of Bay Area Landscape Pros continues to recover and regroup from the impact of the coronavirus, we are our expanding our operations and implementing new procedures including:
- | Allowing customers to visit our Colma location to shop and pick up Will-Call while complying with the new safety protocols listed below
- | Encouraging orders via our website, email, and phone for Will-Call or Delivery in order to reduce traffic at the nursery
- | Preferring payment in advance for all Will-Call or Delivery orders
While we continue to increase the number of staff and resources that we have on hand, we may be slightly less responsive than normal. Moving forward, we expect to return to full operations again soon.
If you need to get in touch with us for an Estimate or to check on the status of an Order, contact us in one of the convenient ways below. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.
Continued focus on staff + customer safety
In order to ensure a safe and compliant environment for both our employees and customers, we are also implementing the following procedures throughout our Growing Grounds and in our Sales Office:
- | Maintaining 6’ social distance from all individuals at all times
- | Required wearing of protective mask covering mouth + nose in sales office
- | Hand washing/sanitizing required before entry to sales office
- | Allowing only 2 customers in the sales office at one time
- | Avoiding physical contact with staff or customers
- | Frequent sanitizing/cleaning of surfaces + areas within office
- | Required staff notification if you are feeling symptoms of COVID-19
- | Posting of COVID-19 information + safety protocol handouts
- | Safety protocol signage + compliance requirements throughout yard + will-call area
- | Frequent sanitizing/cleaning of yard carts for plant transport
Opportunity ahead for Bay Area Landscape Pros
While the past few weeks have been disruptive, we see brighter days ahead for Landscape Pros. That’s because many Bay Area residents are still being required to shelter-in-place. As a result, gardens and landscapes will become even more essential as sanctuaries of relief for those confined to avoid coronavirus infection.
We will continue to do all that we can to help you navigate through the crisis and return to a new normal. And we’re ready to work with you to get you the plants and other landscape products that you need to serve your customers—right now.Ready to help make #gardens + #landscapes #COVID-19 #relief sanctuaries | Pacific Nurseries Click To Tweet
If you want to research plants, check out our three easy-to-use PLANT LISTS that will help you quickly search and locate the specimens that you’re looking for.
While our inventory may currently be limited due to availability and operations interruptions with some of our growing partners, please understand that we will do our best to get you the plants and materials that you need when you need them.
To stay up-to-date on how COVID-19 is impacting Bay Area Landscape Professionals, join thousands of others and become a member of our community. Our regularly published content will keep you connected to what you need to know to be more knowledgeable, effective, profitable, and safe.SIGN ME UP
Thanks for your patience + continued support. We look forward to working with you soon.