Officially classified by authorities as an “Essential Business”, Pacific Nurseries is open and providing plants and services to Bay Area Landscape Professionals.
That means we’re ready to work with you by staying safe with new COVID prevention procedures.
New procedures for the New Normal
As our community of Bay Area Landscape Pros continues to recover and regroup from the impact of the coronavirus, our expanded operations include the following new protocols:
- | Customers allowed to visit our Colma location to shop and pick up at Will-Call
- | Orders encouraged via website, email, and phone for Will-Call or Delivery to reduce traffic + crowding
- | Payment preferred in advance for all Will-Call or Delivery orders
We continue to increase the number of staff and resources that we have on hand. And we will do our best to be responsive as our operations evolve with new regulations and requirements.
If you need to get in touch with us for an Estimate or to check on the status of an Order, contact us in one of the convenient ways below. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.
While our inventory may currently be limited due to availability and operations interruptions with some of our growing partners, please understand that we will do our best to get you the plants and materials that you need when you need them.
Continued focus on staff + customer safety
In order to ensure a safe and compliant environment for both our employees and customers, we are also implementing the following procedures throughout our Growing Grounds and in our Sales Office:
- | Maintaining 6’ social distance from all individuals at all times
- | Required wearing of protective mask covering mouth + nose in sales office
- | Hand washing/sanitizing required before entry to sales office
- | Allowing only 2 customers in the sales office at one time
- | Avoiding physical contact with staff or customers
- | Frequent sanitizing/cleaning of surfaces + areas within office
- | Required staff notification if you are feeling symptoms of COVID-19
- | Posting of COVID-19 information + safety protocol handouts
- | Safety protocol signage + compliance requirements throughout yard + will-call area
- | Frequent sanitizing/cleaning of yard carts for plant transport
Opportunity ahead for Bay Area Landscape Pros
While the past year has been disruptive, we see brighter days ahead for Landscape Pros. That’s because many Bay Area residents are still being required to shelter-in-place. As a result, gardens and landscapes will become even more essential as sanctuaries of relief for those confined to avoid coronavirus infection.
We will continue to do all that we can to help you navigate through this pandemic and return to a new normal. And we’re ready to work with you to get you the plants and other landscape products that you need to serve your customers—right now.
Stay in-the-knowTo stay up-to-date on how COVID-19 is impacting Bay Area Landscape Professionals, join thousands of others and become a member of our community. Our regularly published content will keep you connected to what you need to know to be more knowledgeable, effective, profitable, and safe.
As President of Pacific Nurseries, Don Baldocchi gets satisfaction knowing the Bay Area is greener and more beautiful by helping landscape professionals succeed. Email Don or give him a call at 650.755.2330.