Terms + Conditions
- We are wholesale only and are not open to the public. You must hold an active account to do business and communicate with us.
- We do not provide pricing or availability to the clients of account holders.
- We open accounts for companies and individuals who work professionally in the landscaping or nursery industry.
- We grant accounts to general contractors and developers on a case-by-case basis. Please visit our new customers page for more details and to open an account.
- Account-holders are expected to be knowledgeable about the material they are purchasing.
- We do not provide consulting or design services.
- Clients of our customers are allowed to visit the nursery only when accompanied by an active account holder. Please do not send your clients to visit unaccompanied.
- By placing an order, you agree to purchase the material that is procured.
- Pricing and availability is subject to vendor pricing and availability, and is therefore subject to change.
- All plant material must be ordered by botanical name. Orders by common name or by photo only will not be accommodated.
- Changes to orders after they have been placed are not guaranteed.
- Rejection, cancelation or changes to orders may result in restocking fees.
- Quoted pricing is guaranteed for 2 weeks.
- Quoted availability is generally available for 2 weeks but is reliant on vendor stock which is subject to change and therefore not guaranteed.
Cancelations or Rejections
- Any cancellation or rejection of material that has been assembled or reserved from in-stock material is subject to up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Any cancellation or rejection of brokered material that is normally stocked is subject to up to a 50% restocking fee.
- Any cancellation or rejection of special-ordered material that is not normally stocked is subject to up to a 100% restocking fee.
- Rejection of pulled or ordered material due to quality or disease requires management’s approval to adjust fees.
- Returns are not accepted for 4-inch or smaller material, ground cover flats, or annual color.
- Returns are accepted within 1 week from the date of purchase with proof of purchase.
- All returns are subject to applicable restocking fee.
- Returned material must be healthy, in sellable condition, undamaged, not planted, and in original containers.
- The value of accepted returns is granted as credit to the account holder. Refunds are provided at the discretion of the accounts receivable manager and only via the payment method used to purchase.
- Orders are held in will call for 2 weeks from the time of ready notification.
- Orders past 2 weeks may be restocked and are subject to applicable restocking fees.
- Extensions on holding Will-Call orders are subject to maintenance fees.
- Self-pulled or self-tagged material must be acknowledged by a sales representative and tagged with an invoice number. Unlabeled self-pull orders will be restocked.
- All cancelation, rejection, return, and warranty terms apply to deliveries.
- To qualify for delivery the order subtotal minimum is $800.
- Delivery must be received and signed for by a company representative. Non-account holders do not qualify to receive material. An authorized signature is required to confirm receipt of the condition, quantity, and genus/species/cultivar of plant material delivered.
- Customer assistance in unloading material is required. 36-inch boxed material and larger requires customer provided special equipment to unload (forklift, crane, etc). Up to a 25% unloading fee may be assessed in instances where adequate unloading assistance is not provided.
- Delivery is curbside only. We do not ‘spot’ material on site.
- Change requests of any kind are considered within the context of all other logistics in progress and are therefore not guaranteed. This applies to scheduling and material change requests. Changes will not be considered after 12pm the day prior to delivery.
- Delivery cancelation, rejection, or rescheduling is subject to applicable restocking fees.
- Bedding or ground cover material must be complete flats for delivery orders. Individual cell packs are not eligible for delivery.
- We charge a 10% fee of the subtotal to deliver to the central Bay Area (South of Santa Rosa, Southwest of Vacaville, West of Antioch/Livermore, and North of San Jose).
- We charge a 15% fee to deliver to the extended Bay Area (North of Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Stockton, and Monterrey).
- All deliveries outside of the extended Bay Area or over 100 miles are subject to a negotiated rate.
- All concerns regarding health or quality of material must be discussed prior to sale or acceptance of delivery.
- We do not provide warranty or guarantee of performance past the point of sale or acceptance of delivery.
- Pacific Nurseries assumes no liability for any event or circumstance beyond our control that affects procuring orders, plant performance, and plant mortality.
- Care is taken to keep plant varieties true to name; however, should any plant prove otherwise, we shall not be liable for more than the invoice value at the time of purchase.
- Payment for orders is accepted only after the order has been picked up or delivered and signed for. We do not take prepayment for orders to be delivered or collected at a later date. If you would like to provide credit card information in advance, we will hold that information on file to be charged after the order has been picked up or delivered.
- All accounts, by default, are Due Upon Receipt terms unless otherwise authorized with the approval of NET terms.
- To hold NET 30 or NET 60 terms you must apply and submit a credit application. To request an application, please contact our Accounts Receivable department by email or by phone at 650-755-2330.
- Sales tax will be charged to all accounts that have not submitted a CA Resale License Certification and been verified as a reseller.
- We allow payment by account holders’ clients to be made via phone or in-person but only in the presence of the account holder. We will not maintain credit card information on file for account holders’ clients beyond single-use cases.