Delivery + Will-Call Pick-Up
Schedule a Delivery right to your job site
Cutoff time for additions or cancellations to orders scheduled for delivery is 12 pm the day prior. Any deliveries canceled after the cutoff time will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
Deliveries may be delayed due to plant availability, plant sources, or the volume of scheduled deliveries. Our delivery areas include all of the counties listed on the map above.
With advanced notice, we will consider special arrangements to deliver an order outside these areas and will consult with you on pricing and timing.
Bedding + ground cover material must be complete flats for delivery orders. Individual cell packs are not eligible for delivery.
- We charge a 10% fee of the subtotal to deliver to the central Bay Area (South of Santa Rosa, Southwest of Vacaville, West of Antioch/Livermore, and North of San Jose).
- We charge a 15% fee to deliver to the extended Bay Area (North of Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Stockton, and Monterrey).
- All deliveries outside of the extended Bay Area or over 100 miles are subject to a negotiated rate.
- All cancelation, rejection, return, and warranty terms apply to deliveries.
- To qualify for delivery, the order subtotal minimum is $800.
- Delivery must be received and signed for by a company representative. Non-account holders do not qualify to receive material. An authorized signature is required to confirm receipt of the condition, quantity, and genus/species/cultivar of plant material delivered.
- Customer assistance in unloading material is required. 36-inch boxed material and larger requires customer provided special equipment to unload (forklift, crane, etc). Up to a 25% unloading fee may be assessed in instances where adequate unloading assistance is not provided.
- Delivery is curbside only. We do not ‘spot’ material on site.
- Change requests of any kind are considered within the context of all other logistics in progress and are therefore not guaranteed. This applies to scheduling and material change requests. Changes will not be considered after 12pm the day prior to delivery.
- Delivery cancelation, rejection, or rescheduling is subject to applicable restocking fees.
- Bedding or ground cover material must be complete flats for delivery orders. Individual cell packs are not eligible for delivery.
Pick-up your order at Will-Call
When you arrive, please check-in at our office and we will direct you to where your order is assembled. For large materials, we can provide forklift assistance in loading your vehicle.
Orders are held in our Will-Call area for 2 weeks beginning on the date that they are completely assembled. Orders that are not picked up within 2 weeks may be restocked and assessed a restocking fee.
We understand that delays happen. If you need more than 2 weeks to pick up your order, please contact your Sales Representative.
Once you’ve loaded your vehicle, please return to the office to check out and sign your receipt. All material that leaves our site must be signed for by a representative of your company. For your protection and ours, we do not allow people outside of your organization to pick up or sign for material.
- Orders are held in will call for 2 weeks from the time of ready notification.
- Orders past 2 weeks may be restocked and are subject to applicable restocking fees.
- Extensions on holding Will-Call orders are subject to maintenance fees.
- Self-pulled or self-tagged material must be acknowledged by a sales representative and tagged with an invoice number. Unlabeled self-pull orders will be restocked.
Save 15% to 40% on Large Shrubs + Trees
“Other nurseries just can’t match Pacific Nurseries excellent customer service.”
William Jonson | Landscape Designer + Contractor