Will-Call + Delivery
Pick-up your order at Will-Call
To pick up your order, visit our office to complete the order paperwork. One of our representatives will assist you and they can make arrangements to help load your plant material.
Filled orders will be held in our Will-Call area for only 15 days unless other arrangements are made. Orders left in Will-Call over 15 days will be restocked and sold.
Will-Call order items that are assembled, confirmed, and then canceled by a customer are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Specially sourced Will-Call order items are subject to a 100% restocking fee if they are canceled by the customer.
If you are delayed in picking up your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
Schedule a Delivery right to your job site
Cutoff time for additions or cancellations to orders scheduled for delivery is 12 pm the day prior. Any deliveries canceled after the cutoff time will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
Deliveries may be delayed due to plant availability, plant sources, or the volume of scheduled deliveries.
Our delivery areas include all of the counties listed on the map above.
With advanced notice, we will consider special arrangements to deliver an order outside these areas and will consult with you on pricing and timing.
Bedding + ground cover material must be complete flats for delivery orders. Individual cell packs are not eligible for delivery.
You must order a minimum of $800 of plant material to schedule a delivery.
Delivery charges are 6% of invoice for the following areas: South of Santa Rosa, West of Antioch/Pittsburg, West of Livermore, and North of San Jose.
The minimum delivery fee is $50.00 within these geographical boundaries.
Delivery charges are 10% of invoice outside of the above areas up to 100 miles from our Colma facility.
The minimum delivery fee is $80.00 within these geographical boundaries.
For deliveries 100 miles beyond our Colma facility, fees will be quoted on an individual order.
• | Deliveries must be met by a representative from your organization with the authority to accept material
• | A signature is required to confirm delivery, quantities and condition of materials and plants
• | Deliveries are made to curbside only
• | Delivery vehicles are staffed with a single driver and are only equipped with a lift gate
• | We do not provide a forklift or other machinery to assist in unloading
• | Customer must assist in unloading material with proper equipment and safety protocols
• | We do not bring materials onto a job site
• | We do not assist in installing any items
• | All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• | Any returned items that have been specially sourced for your order are subject to a 100% restocking fee
Get an Estimate | Place a Plant Order
“They’re knowledgeable, efficient, honest and truly the best at what they do.”
Jensen Landscape Corp