Will-Call + Delivery
Get your plants your way.
Pick-up your order at Will-Call
Plant orders are available for customer pick-up only in the Will-Call area at our Colma facility.
To pick up your order, visit our office to complete the order paperwork. One of our representatives will assist you and they can make arrangements to help load your plant material.
Filled orders will be held in our Will-Call area for only 15 days unless other arrangements are made. Orders left in Will-Call over 15 days will be restocked and sold.
If you are delayed in picking up your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
We deliver right to your job site
Our truck fleet makes scheduled deliveries throughout the Bay Area—rain or shine. Deliveries must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
Scheduled changes require 24-hour minimum advance notice. Cutoff time for additions or cancellations to orders scheduled for delivery is 12pm the day prior.
Deliveries may be delayed due to plant availability, plant sources or volume of scheduled deliverie
Any deliveries cancelled after the cutoff time will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
Our delivery areas include all of the counties listed in the map above. With advanced notice, we will consider special arrangements to deliver an order outside these areas and will consult with you on pricing and timing.
Delivery charges are 6% of invoice for the following areas: South of Santa Rosa, West of Antioch/Pittsburg, West of Livermore, and North of San Jose.
Minimum delivery fee is $50.00 within these geographical boundaries.
Delivery charges are 8% of invoice outside of the above areas up to 100 miles from our Colma facility.
Minimum delivery fee is $75.00 within these geographical boundaries.
For deliveries 100 miles beyond our Colma facility, fees will be quoted on an individual order.
• | Deliveries must be met by a representative from your organization with the authority to accept material.
• | A signature is required to confirm delivery, quantities and condition of materials and plants.
• | Deliveries are made to curbside only.
• | Delivery vehicles are staffed with a single driver.
• | Delivery vehicles are only equipped with a lift gate.
• | We do not provide a forklift or other machinery to assist in unloading.
• | Customer must assist in unloading material with proper equipment and safety protocols.
• | We do not bring materials onto a job site.
• | We do not assist in installing any items.
• | All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• | Any returned items that have been specially sourced for your order are subject to a 100% restocking fee.