Frequently Asked Questions
Customers We Serve
All information submitted will be held in confidence and used only to create your account.
The Growing Plant List is an alphabetized list of what we’re growing right now.
The Prime Plant List is selected seasonal items in prime condition with limited availability.
The Specialty Plant List includes out of the ordinary trees + large shrubs with attractive prices.
We do not allow unescorted non-professionals or clients of our customers in the nursery.
Order Plants | Get an Estimate
This easy-to-use tool allows you to attach your plant list so that we’ll know exactly what you’re looking for. With your plant list in hand, our sales team can then process your order.
Plant Order turnaround time can vary from one day to a few days depending on the quantity of in-stock items. This variance is due to plant availability and our partner plant providers’ delivery schedule.
If you need your plant material ASAP, we will work with you to select varieties that are either available on-site or come from one of our more frequent delivery partners.
It’s easy to get an estimate. Just go to our Online Estimate Form, enter or upload your plant list, tell us how you want to receive your plants, then submit the form. We’ll get right back to you!
Our Estimate will give you all the details about plant availability and pricing.
- Returns are not accepted for 4-inch or smaller material, ground cover flats, or annual color.
- Returns are accepted within 1 week from the date of purchase with proof of purchase.
- All returns are subject to applicable restocking fee.
- Returned material must be healthy, in sellable condition, undamaged, not planted, and in original containers.
- is granted as credit to the account holder. Refunds are provided at the discretion of the accounts receivable manager and only via the payment method used to purchase.
Delivery + Will-Call Pick Up
Our delivery areas include all of the counties listed on our delivery area map. With advanced notice, we will consider special arrangements to deliver an order outside these areas and will consult with you on pricing and timing.
- We charge a 10% fee of the subtotal to deliver to the central Bay Area (South of Santa Rosa, Southwest of Vacaville, West of Antioch/Livermore, and North of San Jose).
- We charge a 15% fee to deliver to the extended Bay Area (North of Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Stockton, and Monterrey).
- All deliveries outside of the extended Bay Area or over 100 miles are subject to a negotiated rate
- Deliveries must be met by a representative from your organization with the authority to accept material
- A signature is required to confirm delivery, quantities, and condition of materials and plants
- Deliveries are made to curbside only
- Delivery vehicles are staffed with a single driver are only equipped with a lift gate
- We do not provide a forklift or other machinery to assist in unloading
- Customer must assist in unloading material with proper equipment and safety protocols
- We do not bring materials onto a job site
- We do not assist in installing any items
Plant orders are available for customer pick-up only in the Will-Call area at our Colma Growing Grounds.
To pick up your order, visit our office to complete the order paperwork. One of our representatives will assist you and they can make arrangements to help load your plant material.
Our Plant Container Recycling Program has been in place for over 25 years. This popular program provides reuse and recycling of over 200,000 plant containers a month. From mudflats to 15-gallon containers, over 2 million plant containers a year don’t spoil the landscape or end up as trash.
Our list is not a recommendation or rating of these resources. We are simply offering a no-obligation referral service and are not responsible for the quality or cost of the Landscape Pro’s work.
Every month, we’ll deliver valuable content right to your email in-box to keep you in the know, enhance your effectiveness, and improve your business.