We welcome your interest in doing business with Pacific Nurseries. We encourage you to submit a New Customer Account Application and become part of our growing community of Bay Area Landscape Professionals.
All information submitted will be held in confidence and used only to create your account.
Our Landscape Pro Referral List is a group of qualified Bay Area Landscape Professionals that can help homeowners and other interested parties find a Landscape Pro in their geographic area.
Our list is not a recommendation or rating of these resources. We are simply offering a no-obligation referral service and are not responsible for the quality or cost of the Landscape Pro’s work.
Our estimate will give you all the details about plant availability and pricing.
Our truck fleet makes scheduled deliveries throughout the Bay Area, Monday thru Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, rain or shine. Deliveries must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
Our delivery areas include all of the counties listed on our delivery area map. With advanced notice, we will consider special arrangements to deliver an order outside these areas and will consult with you on pricing and timing.
Delivery charges are 6% of the invoice for the following areas: South of Santa Rosa, West of Antioch / Pittsburg, West of Livermore, and North of San Jose. The minimum delivery fee is $50.00 within these geographical boundaries.
Delivery charges are 8% of invoice outside of the above areas up to 100 miles from our Colma facility. The minimum delivery fee is $75.00 within these geographical boundaries.
For deliveries 100 miles beyond our Colma facility, fees will be quoted on an individual order
• | Deliveries must be met by a representative from your organization with the authority to accept material
• | A signature is required to confirm delivery, quantities, and condition of materials and plants
• | Deliveries are made to curbside only
• | Delivery vehicles are staffed with a single driver are only equipped with a lift gate
• | We do not provide a forklift or other machinery to assist in unloading
• | Customer must assist in unloading material with proper equipment and safety protocols
• | We do not bring materials onto a job site
• | We do not assist in installing any items
We do not allow unescorted non-professionals or customer clients in the nursery.
Our Colma Growing Grounds maps show all of the areas in our facility and where the plants that you’re looking for are located. If you’re a Landscape Pro, download a copy and get oriented before you arrive to look over all that we offer.